Founded by Behzad Bani and Tara Kaboli in 2014, Igreg Studio is a multi-disciplinary organization which adopts advanced technology to communicate with its clients in a different way. Methodologies which explore several digital tools in order to offer a new approach in architectural interior and exterior documentation which are all of high impact aesthetically and content-wise, providing creative solutions to individuals and businesses. A highly skilled and experienced team of professional photographers, video makers and artists are gathered to offer a wide range of services.
Igreg Studio delivers a full creative service including photography, video and Google virtual tours in 5 different areas: architectural (interior & exterior), industrial & corporate and event coverage.
Igreg Studio has officially started its activities in Iran in 2016.
Collaborators: Mohammad Sarraf, Hamid Reza Bani, Pedram Yazdani, Niloofar Zokaie, Farid Bayan, Amir Hossein Shahnazi, Arman Fadaie
What is Google Street View | Trusted?
Google Street View | Trusted is a high-quality virtual tour of your business using Street View technology. By participating in Street View | Trusted, you:
- Enhance your content on Google with beautiful 360-degree panoramic pictures
- Engage with customers who can now walk-through and experience your business with the familiar Street View navigation
- Influence customer decision making during the search and discovery process by inviting customers into your business online.
Where does Street View | Trusted appear on Google?
Street View | Trusted can be live on Google in a matter of days after a photographer comes on-site to do the photoshoot. Images appear on Google Search, Google Maps, Google+ and Google Maps for Mobile.
Can I display these images on my own website?
You can embed the Street View | Trusted Imagery on your own website by:
- Simply pasting an HTML code provided to you into your website
- Creating a customized experience and embedding onto your site through the Maps API.
Tel. : Iran: +98 913 310 9255